Psoriasis refers to the skin conditions, and manifests itself in unpleasant rashes on the body. They almost do not hurt, but very itchy and awkward they seem, so give the man a series of disorders. Consider that there are several types of psoriasis, which are different, and how you can cure the disease .
Classification of psoriasis according to ICD-10
The international classification of diseases psoriasis is assigned a code L40. This means that it refers to the papuloscentus violations (from the Latin. papula - "lump" and squama - "the scales").
L40.0 Psoriasis regular
Other names: plaque-like. It is diagnosed in almost 90% of the cases. It manifests as papules scaly structure. The plates can have grey, silver, white, or pinkish color. Papules, sometimes, grow, connect with the neighboring and formed on a whole of "islands", or the "lake".
L40.1 Psoriasis pustular generalized
Other names: exudative, impetigo, the disease Tsumbush. It is considered the most severe form; it manifests as blisters or bubbles, full of substance inflammatory exudate. If the bubble will reveal, and within that will fall in the infection, psoriasis acquires a purulent nature. Usually such blisters are found on the hands and feet, at least - in the body.
L40.2 Acrodermatitis resistant
Other names: dermatitis Crocker, dermatitis Settona. The contents of pustules (pustules), formed when this form of psoriasis, sterile, therefore, acrodermatitis is not contagious. The main drawback is that the plaque can form on your fingers, which can flake off the nails.
L40.3 Pustules of the palms of the hands and the soles
Other names: pustular bactericide. By the title, it is understood that, in this case, the type of psoriasis are surprised with the sole and in the palm of the hand. They are covered with large and small pustular formations, which gradually grow and increase the square. The contents of pustules sterile, but pustular bactericide is considered a serious disease. The treatment is complicated by the fact that the abscesses are constantly subject to mechanical abrasion (abrade and reveal to the walk).
L40.4 guttate Psoriasis
It manifests as small violets custom points, the fin on the thighs, shins, forearms , shoulders, head, neck and back. Often develops after the migration of the streptococci angina or pharyngitis .
L40.5-7 Psoriasis arthropathic
Other names: psoriatic arthropathy, psoriatic arthritis. Disease about 10% of all psoriasis patients. Affects the joints and the connective tissue . Externally, it manifests as swelling phalanges fingers on the hands and feet. Rarely reaches the hip, humeroscapular, knee joints and spinal column. Sometimes, it leads to disability: the patient can not move.
L40.8 Other psoriasis
Other names: inverse psoriasis. It manifests as smooth inflamed patches, which almost does not chip, and are located in the folds of skin and folds (in the groin, the elbows, on the genitals, under milk by the glands, and t. p.). The difficulties of the treatment of the other psoriasis related to the constant friction of affected areas, as well as the allocation of sweat in the folds of the skin. Often, inverse psoriasis is the cause of a fungal infection.
L40.9 Psoriasis unspecified
Here include all the other forms of psoriasis, that do not fit in any of the other above.
There is still a division of psoriasis in the category of clinical classification.
According to the location
PsoriatICHewithparaande plaque can spread to various parts of the body.
- The palm of the hand and on the sole. As has already been previously clarified, is pustular bactericide (code L40.3).
- The joints . About pwithonpandаtICHewithparaOhm arthritis also spoke (code L40.5-7).
- The mucous membranes. The precipitation manifest in the cavity of the mouth, conjunctiva and mucous membranes of the genitals. Education in the form of inflammatory elements in different ways, but with clear limits. Around a small swelling.
- Nails . Scientific name: psoriatic onychodystrophy. Symptoms: the deepening and grooves on the surface of your nails, tуwithparalonwithtü nail plate, peeling, crumbling, it is possible to see parts of the capillary, itching, near the cuticle.
- Вonlonwithandwithtth part of the head. This type is called seborrheic psoriasis. Many confuse with dandruff , because one of the symptoms is the flaking of the scalp. But seborrheic psoriasis is much more unpleasant disease, because the skin will crack in the area of ear shells, and may spread on your neck. All of this accompanied by a strong itching and paraRehoboampodesteparaаmand when the copy scab .
- Large folds of skin or intertrigio psoriasis. The plates are formed between the toes, groin, armpits, under the breasts of women.
- The surface of the body. This phenomenon is called erythroderma. A variant of this disease has a high percentage of death , because due to the defeat of the plates of skin loses its primary function: scale, regulation, protection, and t. p.
- The system of defeat, it is also dangerous, because it implies the combination of various types of psoriasis.
By standard clinical
The manifestation of psoriasis is:
- common (vulgar);
- as epandtpodesepmandand.
All the typology discussed above.
The development phase
If we consider the psoriasis in terms of the test , one can distinguish several steps.
The maturation phase of inflammation. Has the following characteristics:
- education pinkts smooth papules;
- the itching;
- an inflammatory reaction, after the irritation of papules (pPTSewithыinаnande, attempts to stick a needle or toothpick and t. p.);
- the beginning of peeling of the individual elements.
The phase flows almost without changes:
- new papules are not formed;
- the old plate does not increase in size;
- desquamation moderate.
The last step, when the wounds are dry. The healing begins with the environment. On the site of an ancient dental plaque is formed white depigmented speck, which does not cause discomfort, in addition to the aesthetic component.
The seasonality of the aggravation
For psoriasis are characteristic seasonal relapses. In this context, are distinguished:
- years of psoriasis: increases under the action of sunlight;
- winter psoriasis; develops due to a severe cold, aireйwithtvouseGuo the skin;
- the off-season psoriasis: the most severe form with the lack of periods of remission. T. e. the disease occurs throughout the year.
It is the manifestation of psoriasis in the summer, in the form of
The square of skin lesions
In this classification, only 2 types of psoriasis:
- a takes less than 20% of the skin of the body;
- common - more than 20%;
- universal - impressed with all the epidermis.
The classification of the National science foundation (USA)
Psoriasis varies and the square of the defeat:
- easy: the defeat of up to 2% of the surface of the skin;
- average: 2-10%;
- heavy: more than 10%.
International index of PASI
Table for the calculation of the index lesions of psoriasis
Index PASI is represented by a number from 0 to 72, and refers to the degree of severity of the occurrence of psoriasis from the weakest of the clinical signs ( erythema and flaking) to strong (bruising, suppuration). The index is determined by experts.
The treatment of psoriasis
Modern treatment strategies of the disease suggest the application of a set of methods. It is important to adhere to three main objectives:
- to achieve the primary positive results;
- keep up the inefficiency of some of the techniques and to delete them, but continue to use the that help;
- removing the patient in remission.
Among the types of treatment for psoriasis, two stand out:
- of medication.
Nemeдandparaаmentonznone treatmentIf there is the possibility of to dispense medicines, the doctors always try to use it. In the treatment of psoriasis a vital role can play several factors nemeдandparaаmentonznonй therapy.
The routine of the day
People who suffer from psoriasis, should:
- try to stop smoking;
- eliminate alcohol (even beer);
- wear clothes and sleep on the bed only of natural fabrics;
- change of soap powder soap ;
- briefly, I cut the nails;
- washing-if only under the shower, not to visit pool and a sauna;
- try to eliminate stress.
The diet when psoriasis
On the positive dynamic in the treatment of psoriasis is a good nandzparaaboutelparaoninth diet that limits protein to 30 grams per day. Good results indicate that the patients once a week, make the discharge. On this day, it is possible to eat 2-3 tomatoes, a few leaves of lettuce, 1 cucumber, 2-3 cups of green tea and 300 ml of salted aeration.
General principles of nutrition when psoriasis include:
- juice, citric juices;
- fresh or steamed vegetables;
- newithonlenth fish;
- pastries only of rye flour;
- dried fruit, fresh fruit;
- nuts (not more than 50 grams per day).
You should also limit or exclude: meat, cereals, paraonphenonwithtand, sugar, potatoes, cheese, beans, oils, sweets, coffee.
Spa therapy relegate not the last place in the treatment of psoriasis. It is a great ppontandinonpeцandдandinnый factor.
Treat psoriasis can also be in the Dead sea .The main advantage of the balneotherapy: a force of nature in the fight against the disease. Water treatments, a balanced diet, the clean air and soft, the sun - all of this will reduce the symptoms of psoriasis and exit in the maintenance of remission.
A variation of balneotherapy when varicose veins is a treatment of fish Garra Rufa . These small creatures don't have teeth, but his lips are lightly eat up particles of scaly skin and improve the microcirculation of the external skin. In addition, the procedure gives an excellent relaxing effect.
Among the techniques of physiotherapy in the fight with skin psoriasis are the following:
- the ultraviolet radiation;
- selective phototherapy ;
- lаzeponteRApandя ;
- cryotherapy (cold treatment);
- фonnonфonpez .
With the help of physical therapy can achieve good aesthetic results, t. to. almost all methods involve different types of exposure of the skin from the outside. The plates become smaller, to form the cells of the skin healthy.
This method can be stated separately, because it is one of the most effective in the treatment of psoriasis. To use it even with severe forms of the disease, that the evil give to other фandzandonteRApeintICHewithparaandm procedures. ФontonхandmandonteRApandя is the impact on the skin long wave UVA rays. For this reason, another name for the method of PUVA therapy (PUVA) .
The treatment of psoriasis medications can also help relieve the main symptoms and refer the patient to the path of recovery. We can distinguish three phases in the total (system) drug the treatment of psoriasis:
- Project therapy. Takes place in the period of acute progression of the disease, and is intended for the relief of acute symptoms. Of steroid medicines are used medications and sometimes immunosuppressive drugs .
- A transition phase. Implies the gradual implementation of the weakest of medicines, which will be later accepted patient exchange.
- Current maintenance therapy.
Medical therapy includes the outdoor application of drugs:
- of sprays.
Hormonal the ointment-based hydrocortisone is applied for the treatment of psoriasis
Medications may be against store bought, or made according to the tradition of folk medicine. The funds can stay in the open air, or that is in the range of the arm. The maximum effect in the treatment of psoriasis gives the drug combination and nemeдandparaаmentonznonй therapy. All means and methods to handle the doctor.
As we see, the types and forms of psoriasis a lot, and determine what kind of disease is you, it is very difficult. Therefore, when it is the main symptoms you should contact your doctor, who will determine the type of psoriasis and prescribe the appropriate treatment. The sooner we start to deal with psoriasis, more efficient and more rapid will be the result.