Psoriasis refers to the non-infectious dermatological diseases chronic current. Pathology has a character, a recurrent and manifests itself in the form of lesions of the skin.
Psoriasis on the head does not represent a major threat to the health, but often causes the development of psychological complexes and even becomes the cause of social isolation due to appearance of the patients, because this part of the body always in mind, and unappealing fried is no longer possible to hide from other people. The disease can occur in people of any age, but is more common in young people.
Causes of the disease
The specific cause of psoriasis head until, finally, were not disclosed. Nowadays there are several theories for its origin. According to one of the most popular include two types of disease:
- The first develops due to failure of the immune system of character hereditary. In this way, is evident at 25 years.
- The symptoms of psoriasis the second type occur in middle age – about 37 and 40 years of age and older. This way is much more that affects the nail plates, joints, much less — your scalp.
The defenders of other theories state that the disease can develop exclusively by malfunction of the immune system due to the effects of different factors:
- the stress;
- inadequate nutrition;
- of infectious diseases;
- the cold climate;
- intake of alcoholic beverages.
It is generally known fact that the alcohol harm the term psoriasis.
The manifestation of the disease also affects the use of some products: wine, chocolate, pepper. According to this theory, psoriasis is considered a systemic disease. This means that, due to serious irregularities in the functioning of immunity pathological process with the follicle scalp can spread to the internal organs or tissue, resulting from psoriatic arthritis.
The defenders of all the existing theories agree on one thing: psoriasis – a multifactorial disease, and its development is related to many causes. The most frequent of them:
- violation of metabolic processes;
- endocrine disorders;
- immune changes;
- the presence of foci of inflammation in the body;
- infectious diseases;
- change the hormonal status – this reason is relevant, adolescence, during pregnancy and when the menopause arrives;
- the injury, leading to disruption of the scalp;
- diseases of the organs of the digestive system;
- the nervous tension;
- the stress of the state;
- prolonged exposure to the cold in the epidermis;
- toxic effects of connections;
- purchase of medicines;
- bad habits.
The location of the foci of a head injury
The scalp psoriasis is the most common form of the disease. It is found in more than 60% of the cases. If not treated, the condition often goes into more serious forms. Psoriatic lesions are mainly located in the following areas:
- the epidermis on the ears, behind them, the lobes of the ears;
- the forehead area, the occipital part;
- the rear surface of the neck;
- separation of the side pieces of leather.
Forms of the disease
So, how is this unpleasant disease varies according to each stage of a disease process. Psoriasis occurs in two forms:
- lightweight – its main manifestation is the appearance of the head of small foci of isolated lesions covered with fine scales small;
- heavy – psoriasis affects the scalp completely, dimensions, scales much more, and much thicker than that of light the manifestations of the disease.
During the pathology highlight several phases:
- Progressing, during which appear new elements and the already existing rainfall distributed in the periphery (the so-called phenomenon Kebnera).
- Fixed — during this phase may not occur the emergence of new elements in the pathological, however, the ancients also do not disappear.
- Countdown, during which the symptoms of psoriasis head gradually disappear, and precipitation, are replaced, no patches of pigment.
Depending on the time of the manifestation of the disease include the fall, between seasons, and years form.
The symptoms of psoriasis on the head
The signs of psoriasis in my head is psoriatic precipitation. Initially, the rash manifests itself in the form of papules of pink color, is a rounded shape, the top covered with small scales. A characteristic of such papules is the peripheral growth, coupled with the formation of the plates.
- In the initial phase of the disease there occurs the striking of clinical symptoms. Basically, the patients have no complaint.
- The development of the pathology which leads to the emergence of a light bark, which is accompanied by the problem of skin itching and irritation.
- The next step is characterized by attaching an inflammatory process, the intensification of itching and irritation.
- Scratching the skin becomes the cause of the appearance of small cracks, abrasions, wounds.
- Continued the progression of the pathological process leads to the replacement of shell plates of large dimensions, thickening and roughness of the skin.
- The typical symptom of psoriasis is to exfoliate skin cells on the scalp and the formation of dandruff.
- With time, the flakes increase in size, thicken, and begin to remember white flakes.
- The epidermis is covered with large red scaly plaques, may occur the accumulation of itching. Comb and skin irritation when exposed comb damage it, lead to the aggravation of the process and the progression of the disease.
- Note-if a significant decrease in the elasticity of skin, she was easily wounded.
- Continued the progression of psoriasis is manifested more symptomatic: active exfoliate formed in the head of bumps and plates ends with the emergence of gray scales, which gradually cover the whole skin under the hair.
- The lack of treatment leads to the propagation of a process to the line of growth of hair.
Treatment of the disease
With the goal of treating psoriasis of the scalp is used a set of activities that includes:
- general therapy;
- on-site treatment;
- treatment physical therapy;
- a spa treatment.
The essence the total of drug treatment of psoriasis in head is the purpose of the following medications:
- tools of immunotherapy non-specific: pirogenala, ATP, aloe vera and Dr;
- vitamin complex;
- aromatic retinoids;
- solution gemodeza for drip intravenous introduction;
- the carbonate of autologous blood.
The inclusion in the course of treatment corticosteroids of drugs and cytostatics appropriate severe psoriasis, and the great manifestation of symptoms on the scalp. To apply them it is necessary very carefully: these means may cause the worsening of the progression of the disease.
Treat psoriasis with the use of antibiotics can only be the case of the accession of infection lesions on the scalp.
Medicines and to the treatment site
From medicines for the treatment of local manifestations of psoriasis apply
- agens ointment;
- glucocorticoid ointment them prescribed serious illness.
An effective means of treatment is a drug, which is composed of a concentrated acid. Is available in the form of a solution, that they should treat the affected area of the scalp.
Treat your own psoriasis on the head with this group of medications is of course, impossible. Psychotropic tools use for the purpose of:
- reduce or eliminate the attendant of the illness depression, increased anxiety, social phobia;
- increasing the patient resistance to stress;
- the reduction of the frequency and severity of exacerbations of the disease in the midst of nervous tension;
- improve sleep quality;
- reduce the itching of the skin (refers to medications that have additional anti-histamine action).
When psoriasis use the following tools:
- the antipsychotics.
Application data drugs for the treatment of psoriasis is associated with a risk of aggravation of the disease, including the high likelihood of developing states that I have not stopped traditional medicines against psoriasis. In particular, it is serotonergic antidepressants. Antipsychotics often cause the increase of the amount of growth hormone and prolactin in the blood, and this leads to more manifestation of the symptoms of psoriasis.
It is possible to cure psoriasis on the head with the shampoo? As a rule, the use of the same is very effective shampoo is not enough. However, the application of special medicinal of funds in the integrated system therapy is a necessary condition for the success of the treatment.
On the scalp psoriasis can be treated the following types of shampoos:
- shampoos with ketoconazole;
Physical therapy and other treatments
For the treatment of psoriasis in the head carry out the following activities:
- PUVA therapy;
- the ultraviolet radiation;
- the radiation of the erbium laser;
- the plasmapheresis.
Hints of folk medicine
How to cure psoriasis in head, using income folk? As stand-alone funds they are not valid. However, the application of home cures to treat the manifestations of psoriasis of the scalp turns out to be quite efficient.
300 grams of herb celandine pass through a meat grinder, from the resulting mass and squeeze the juice. Add 30 ml of dry red wine. Moisten the affected area of the scalp for this mixture. Leave at least 15 minutes, then rinse off completely.
The lubrication of the scalp and returns the infusion of celandine. For its preparation, one-fourth cup of dried herb pour ½ liter of doctor of the alcohol and leave for a few hours. It is a folk remedy for psoriasis has a strong effect and can cause skin irritation. When you are prompted unpleasant sensations he must be neutral, rinse it through, rinse the hair chamomile infusion.
The tincture prepared from the young of baskets sunflower, has expressed an anti-inflammatory action and makes it even more difficult the proliferation of bacteria. The following recommended in folk medicine, the proper tool for the treatment of psoriasis, followed by an infectious disease, a defeat sectors of the leather of the scalp.
Two seats of sunflower should be carefully wash, chop finely and pour about 100 ml of white wine. Close the dish with a lid and leave for 48 hours, after squeezing out the juice. He will need to use as a compress. It is also recommended to only lubricate the skin sunflower cognac.
Mix the clear of vaseline or grease (300 g) of two proteins from chicken eggs, add a spoonful of linden flower honey and a spoon of pounded in gram of powder celandine. The lubrication obtained the ointment to the affected skin.
Psoriasis on the head can be cured, using in-house rods rosehip. Dry branches must burn it, collect the ashes, clean the dishes, mix with the same amount of petroleum jelly used as an ointment. As a rule, the daily apply the effect appears after a week. Because it is the tool leads to the rapid contamination of hair, it is recommended the each day washing soap or special medicinal to wash.
The treatment with the help of the people also involves the use of infusions of broths and internal to the reception.
A effective recipes of psoriasis in head — infusion of elderberry black. It needs to be consumed in 1/2 cup (better after you eat — about an hour). Serves the tool as follows: pour a tablespoon of flowers of elderberry 450 ml of boiling water, insist one hour and a half.
Quite effective for the treatment of psoriasis in head happens the following recommended popular medicine collection:
- the root of elecampane;
- the flowers of elderberry black;
- the leaves murtinho;
- the horsetail field (grass);
- the root of calamus;
- st. john's wort;
All the components are mixed in equal proportions. Dessert spoon lifted from the mixture of beer and 250 ml of water. Take need ½ cup.
Mix a spoon of the bee with the yolk protein and a small amount of shampoo to children. Apply on the affected area, leave the room hour, wash-a.
Preventive measures to prevent the recurrence of the disease when psoriasis include:
- compliance with the rules of personal hygiene.
- stop smoking;
- the exception of alcoholic beverages;
- warning stressful situations;
- the rationing of the mode of work and rest;
- the intake of vitamins;
- compliance with a special diet.
The diet when psoriasis has a meaning very important. You should:
- limit the amount of fat, carbohydrates, sugar;
- leave the roast;
- delete sharp, spices, pickles, preserves, condiments – everything that it has on the mucous membrane of the stomach and intestine effect of injection and leads to clogging of the body.