Psoriasis, causes which studied enough, even today, remains a mystery to scientists around the world. The disease can develop, suddenly, no matter the age and sex of the patient.
Recently, it observes the primary to the development of psoriasis among women and children, without any kind of stimulants reasons. In rare cases, the disease can pass it alone, but, as a rule, to achieve a long remission requires a specific treatment, and the desire to cure on the part of the patient.
The theory of the appearance of psoriasis
Between health care professionals and scientists there are several theories of the development of the disease:
HEREDITARY. Genetics of a path of transmission of the disease is CONSIDERED to be the MOST COMMON, as well as on the monitoring of doctors in each second case of the three noted the presence of psoriasis in the story. When the adhesion of the factors stimulating the first symptoms of the disease appear, inevitably. Generally, when the heritage is celebrated the relationship with the ground of the children (more likely to develop the disease between couples of the same relatives).
IMMUNE. Immune theory to the development of the disease is considered by the founders main. Immune components are present in virtually every inflammation immune of character, which, in some cases, eases the symptoms of the disease.
However, in spite of a sufficient number of studies immune theory of psoriasis, triggers of its occurrence (pads mechanisms) until the end has not been clarified. Therefore, the preventive measures for the development of the disease involve, in the first place, the strengthening of the immune system (especially in women, elderly and children) and protection of the skin (including the head) of infectious diseases of character. It is immune to the theory shows more serious complications: psoriatic arthritis (which explains the causes of psoriasis on the elbows, knees, and hands), and, in some cases, the loss of the spine.
НЕЙРОГЕННАЯ. According to the theory психосоматики, the disease can be caused by malfunctions of the nervous system, resulting in strong tensions. In other words, the patient's mental state directly reflects on the state of health of the patient, which may occur psoriatic manifestations on your hands, head, legs and т. д. In addition, a factor that confirms the development of the disease in the midst of психосоматики, is a positive impact of sedatives, which again points to the spiritual causes of psoriasis.
EXCHANGE. Studies do not exclude the development of the disease in relation to violation of exchange processes. Generally, most patients can occur hypothermia, which indicates a slowing of metabolism. In addition, in violation of lipid metabolism indicates an increase in the level of cholesterol in the blood, and the weakening of the immunity confirmed with the decrease in vitamins (A, c), as well as copper, iron, and zinc observed in 2/3 of all cases.
In each case 4, it is celebrated to diabetes, points to the violation of carbohydrate metabolism and metabolic of nature for the development of the disease confirms the malfunction of the thyroid, pancreas and sexual glands, in spite of treatment.
ALLERGIC. The supporters of this theory believe that psoriatic manifestations occur as a result of allergies. The confirmation of this is the fact that this disease, as well as the allergy, it does not apply to the contagious, and manifests itself strongly зудящими rashes on the skin coverage. This is why when the psoriasis is very frequently prescribed anti-histamines. In addition, there is a semiology you allergic and psoriatic arthritis.
HORMONAL. This hypothesis is related with hormonal disorders that occur in the body (when the menopause, puberty, pregnancy, and т. д.). However, this trend did not become popular, since most of the patients of psoriasis developed when hormonal "peace of mind".
INFECTIOUS. Such a theory for the occurrence of diseases is one of the most common. When you do this, the causes of the manifestations of psoriatic symptoms associated with different pathogens (the spirochete, streptococcus, and т. д.). However, it is not the microbes, or fungi during the experiments did not have a good performance as a leader. Some scientists believe that the development of acute infectious diseases, capable of affecting the current дерматозов as a result of the weakening of the defences (reversible and irreversible). However, despite numerous studies, the infectious theory has not found confirmation.
VIRAL. The viral nature of the disease has a large number of fans. However, based on the research viral theory is not confirmed as the main, as well as in no time, there was no transmission of the disease from the patient to a healthy person, in spite of the fact that it was carried out hundreds of direct transfusions of blood from patients patients.
Triggers the disease
As a result of numerous studies, causes of psoriasis, doctors have discovered that there are more difficult conditions for the occurrence of the disease. Causes of psoriatic manifestations may be, the internal and external factors.
The most common causes that trigger the disease:
- the aggravation of the disease may cause acute and chronic infectious processes in the organism, SARS, гаймориты, тонзиллиты, scarlet fever, angina and др.), as well as the state after the vaccination. Often, these diseases weaken the immune system, which leads to the recurrence of the disease;
- in 40% of patients to the development of exacerbations lead to psychological and stressful situation (different types of depressions, crises of a personal nature). Therefore, to reduce the symptoms of acute so often are assigned sedatives;
- trigger psoriasis can be a long-term treatment медикаментозными medicines, mainly antibiotics and immunomodulators. These drugs are able to cause irregularities in the functioning of the immune system in response to a stimulus;
- an important role for the development or worsening of the disease play bad habits (smoking, alcohol), as well as the poor diet of the patient with excessive use of fats and eating carbs;
- the symptoms of psoriasis can be caused by exposure to chemicals, for external use (especially in the hands), which are used in everyday life, including the tool of the parasites;
- the worsening of the disease is possible in case of violation of the integrity of the skin as a result of the mechanical impact (injuries, burns, stings, bites and т. д.);
- the relapse of psoriasis can cause inflammatory processes in the skin, including fungi, head injury, and the development of dermatitis on the hands and т. д. In addition, the cause of psoriasis may be either acute development of an allergic reaction.
- Usually, the disease worsens as a result of factors stimulants (single or in combination) and, therefore, should obey certain rules in order to avoid the occurrence of a dangerous situation.
The main symptoms of psoriasis is able to appear at any age, but its development in children occur more severe consequences and complications. In the adult age psoriasis is dangerous heavy co-morbidities.
The cause of psoriasis in childhood
Based on the results of the study of the disease in relatives of several generations, the achievement of biochemical studies in patients with related topics links, including healthy, discovered, that in the development of psoriasis in children the MAIN ROLE of the FACTOR of HEREDITARY predisposition to the disease.
If one of parents is sick of psoriasis, then the probability of birth of children with psoriasis is 25%. If the patients of both parents, the risk of birth of a child with psoriasis is about 75%. An interesting fact is that more often the psoriasis is transmitted by the maternal. Ancestor of psoriasis (familial) observation scientists is 15 to 47% of the cases of all the diseases psoriasis in children. However, despite an in-depth study of the theory of the genetics of the disease, the causes of its occurrence in a child and an adult patient up to the end has not been clarified.
Pre-school age and school-age children causes of psoriasis can be strong psycho-emotional tension, nervousness, and т. д. Certain regularity, through which it is possible to identify a cause of the disease psoriasis in adolescents and children, does not exist.
Many scientists and physicians tend to multifactoriais theory to the development of the disease, by combining, in addition to heredity, a series of other factors.
The symptoms of the disease
When the psoriasis can occur atypical reaction of the body to any stimulus. For psoriasis characterized by the appearance of зудящих of plates of different dimensions. Are normal the skin cells, mature over a period of 3 weeks, but when the psoriasis they dry after 5 days, which leads to a strong зуду, especially for the head or palms of the hands. For the relief of acute symptoms and is assigned to the appropriate treatment.
The most characteristic symptoms of psoriasis are:
- the appearance of pink-red psoriatic plaques with dry white in pieces. Typically, the more often they are located in the area of the knees, on the elbows, hands and head (leather parts);
- when psoriasis of the nails is celebrated dystrophy the nail plate in hand, the violation of the shape and the color of the nails. When severe way possible to the development of дистрофических changes;
- itching and dandruff on your head (under волосяным coverage);
- cracking of the skin, with consequent pus affected psoriasis areas of the body;
- sometimes it is possible to hyperthermia and the deterioration of the general state of the patient.
It is important to note that the symptoms worsen at certain times of the year. There are 3 types of psoriasis depending on the time of year (winter, summer and undefined). Patients with years of type of psoriasis notice a sudden deterioration, which requires a treatment more over. The winter type is characteristic of the fact that the symptoms of psoriasis manifest themselves weak, and attributed the therapy is more effective. When uncertain the type of psoriatic symptoms is able to occur at any time of the year and is characterized by frequent relapses.
The therapeutic treatment of disease
Despite the fact that the causes of psoriasis have not yet explored, today there are more efficient methods, contributing to the achievement of a long remission:
- recommended cryotherapy (exposure to low temperatures), which helps the most in cases;
- symptoms internal removed with the help of plasmapheresis (filtering of the blood to the patient);
- the neutralization of the symptoms of the disease active is carried out with the help of PUVA therapy and special iodine-bromine, радоновых and sulfide sol.
In addition, the positive effect is celebrated on the treatment of salts and muds of the Dead sea, which counteract the symptoms of psoriasis even in the head.
The prevention of psoriasis
To alert the onset of the disease is necessary to the fulfillment of the activities of prevention, which include:
- Warning trauma of the skin covering up in the hands, the head, the face and the т. д.
- It should not remain a long time under the direct light of the sun.
- You should get rid of bad habits.
- You need to control the body weight, especially after symptoms, acute.
- It is necessary to avoid stressful situations.
- When the psoriasis on the head, it is recommended the application of special healing of shampoos and creams.
- In all cases, the need of regular monitoring by a dermatologist.
Psoriasis is a disease of multi-factor, and the causes are multiple and, therefore, the positive result can be achieved if the treatment is timely with a clear fulfillment of all the recommendations of a dermatologist. This approach is able to provide a long remission, and warning of possible complications.