Passed a course of treatment, begins a period of remission. Plate disappear, but in its place, often appear in the residual patches of psoriasis, resembling a pigment.
The relief of the skin, usually does not change, that is, not the dimples or scars, but red, blue, dark, or white patches also ruin the appearance and annoy the patients.
Nature dark and white traces of psoriasis
According to scientists, the traces after the psoriatic plaques occur as a result of the action pro-active cytokine Il-17 and TNF-alpha.
When a relapse of psoriasis in full swing, in the area of the plate will active inflammation, the melanocytes to inhibit the production of melanin.
The research showed that in the period of exacerbation of the inflammatory process, the number of melanocytes exceeds the normal 2 to 3 times.
- With a decrease of inflammation melanin begins actively to be developed, as well as the number of melanocytes decreases.
- Its produced more than usual, and from hence arise the dark effects of patches of psoriasis.
- With white spots all the way around. Impaired production of melanin and can not be recovered.
- The skin in this location is not painted.
As a rule, the lack of worsening in the same place for a long time, the pigmentation goes alone, as only the production of melanin will enter in norm.
The blue and red spots
Many patients complain about, that remain after the treatment, traces of red or blue.
This happens for a simple reason: inflammation of psoriasis is not treated until the end, just dumb.
Don't know how to clear up red patches of psoriasis? Just continue to smear them in the same tool, how I liked when you have a relapse. Especially times red pigment remains in the treatment of:
- Salicylic acid ointment.
- Salicylic acid masses with zinc.
- Naphthalene ointment.
If that does not help, see your doctor, how to remove stains from psoriasis.
For those who doubt, will help the medicine popular.
How to get rid of the stains
Popular the technique recommends simple, but effective recipes to whiten the pigmentation:
- 50 ml of juice of cucumber + 5 drops of hydrogen peroxide (3%). Clear the middle of the day. Typically, use of dark pigmentation.
- Do a apple cider vinegar. Applying soaked in it with cotton or gauze for 10 minutes. A good help when stained blue.
- Marshmallow pharmacy in the form of infusion need to apply it to darkened places to light up.
- Bright perennial patches of psoriasis can be removed surgical method through transplantation of melanocytes. Popular method advises you to use the juice of the leaves of the leguminous plants and the juice from the stalks of the fig. Rub the bright spot of a few minutes.
- The bright spots, it is possible to solve with the help of a tincture of the root of rhubarb. The stain 3 times a day.
Some people help to eliminate the dark pigmentation tanning under the sun or in the solarium, this method does not help.
A single remedy for all, to resolve the perennial patches of psoriasis, it is not found, the how, and the treatment of this disease. Here play an important role characteristics separate from the body.