Photos of psoriasis in the early stages of development can help you identify the disease.
It is important to understand that in different people the disease can manifest itself in different ways - different in intensity, spread activity, site lesions and other factors.
The first priority is to identify the symptoms, and then immediately begin treatment of the early stages of psoriasis.
Early stage features and symptoms
If you know exactly what the early stages of psoriasis are, you can start treating the disease immediately. Early stage symptoms have special symptoms, which make it possible to treat early stage psoriasis even before seeing a doctor.
Yes, not everyone has the opportunity to visit a dermatologist immediately in the early stages of the disease. Therefore, home treatment with simple methods is relevant. It can be folk remedies and recipes, non-hormonal ointments or non-hormonal drugs.
What does psoriasis look like in the early stages of manifestation? Pay attention to the condition of your skin.
The main signs of early psoriasis are:
- Rash on different parts of the body, with bright colors and clear edges. Particularly susceptible to such rashes are spots on the skin that have recently suffered burns, sores or hypothermia. Primary signs may appear 7-14 days after skin damage;
- Peeling a rash. They form in the center of the plaque;
- Itching. Psoriatic plaques and papules gradually begin to itch. But not all psoriasis itching, therefore these symptoms are not universal. It manifests itself in about half of the patients.
Initially, the papules in the early stages, i. e. acne, are very small. Its shape is hemispherical, and its surface is smooth and shiny. After a few days, the rash gets bigger, and light scales form on it.
If you scrape the scale of the disease and find three characteristic phenomena, then you can accurately determine that you have psoriasis at an early stage.
- Stearin stain. The scales must be removed from the surface of the papule very easily, even if you touch it a little.
- Movies. The thermal film appears after the fragments are removed. The skin underneath is red, thin and moist. Papule surface without shiny scales.
- Dew. Once you have scraped the scales and removed them, blood droplets appear in their place.
The onset of symptoms usually lasts for several weeks. During this period, it is very important to start effective treatment. If you ignore the disease, the papules can grow to 3-8 centimeters, merge into one whole and affect large areas of skin.
Early manifestations of psoriasis
The early stages of the disease are accompanied by localization in different parts of the body. It is almost impossible to predict exactly where psoriasis occurs. But you can identify how psoriasis manifests itself in certain parts of the body during the early stages of the disease.
Often, they suffer in the first stage:
How does psoriasis manifest itself on other bodies or areas?
- Elbow.With ulnar psoriasis, photos from the early stages explain that here mainly one deals with the form of plaque disease. The main symptom is a small red rash. The rash quickly covered with scales. The skin is very rough.
- Kaki.As with the elbow, a single small rash forms on the foot, gradually increasing in number and becoming larger. Often, the first papule is found in the foot or knee area. But in some cases, the lesion affects the surface of the other leg.
- Head.There are two variants of lesions - skin or hairy parts. The zones behind the ears and the back of the head are the first to suffer. Papules that form on the head are often accompanied by unpleasant itching. The papule itself is characterized by moisture and cracks.
- Nails.Photos allow you to clearly understand that nail psoriasis is in many ways similar to the manifestations of the fungus. First, longitudinal grooves form, or some kind of depression appears on the edge of the nail. Then the disease spreads to the roots of the nails. Gradually, the nail plate becomes dull and thickens. As the disease progresses, the nails gradually peel off, detached from the fingers. There is a little bit of fun in this regard, so it is highly recommended to see a doctor immediately. He will give the right medicine for external and internal use.
- Face.Fortunately for many people, especially women, facial psoriasis is a very rare form of the disease. But if you find it, you can determine it by the formation of red papules on the eyelids, lips and nose, near the eyes and eyebrows. Also, psoriasis can appear on the cheeks, forming a delicate eye shape. Psoriasis neoplasm conditions on the lips, tongue and oral mucosa are extremely rare.
- Hands.If psoriasis affects the hands, the flexed parts - the fingers and elbows - are usually the first to suffer. Externally, psoriasis on the hands resembles a wound. There is a situation of papule formation on the surface of the palm. In the course of the disease, psoriasis usually invades the feet as well.
Psoriasis Treatment Techniques
After discovering the main signs of the disease, you should immediately see a doctor and start getting rid of the disease. The problem for many people is that they start treatment late. And the treatment of psoriasis requires complex, aimed at internal and external effects.
The essence of complex treatment is the simultaneous use of several methods:
- Medicine.The point is to take medication. They are all divided into hormones and not hormones. In the early stages, only non-hormones are prescribed. Only if the condition worsens and the development of acute psoriasis, you should turn to hormone medications, antibiotics and other medications.
- External effects.Here we talk about the use of ointments, creams and shampoos. Also used lotions, balms, all kinds of decoctions and baths prepared according to folk recipes. Ointment is recognized as the most effective treatment for psoriasis. In this case, the ointment is a hormone and not a hormone. Like medicines, use only non-hormonal ointments in the early stages. They are quite effective, but do not have a number of contraindications and side effects.
- Physiotherapy.Patients may be prescribed ultraviolet radiation, PUVA therapy, electrosleep or other inpatient procedures. Physiotherapy is effectively treated in sanatoriums and resorts.
- Proper nutrition.It is very important to change your lifestyle if due to the abuse of alcohol, snacks or cigarettes, there is an impetus for the manifestation of this disease. Often, excluding harmful products and getting rid of addiction, the person’s condition is normalized, and psoriasis does not bother for a very long time. This is a proven fact.
In the early stages of a disease such as psoriasis, it can be detected and treated. This is the most beneficial scenario for patients, as it requires little effort, time and money to suppress psoriasis.