The disease is characterized by the alternation between periods of exacerbation with periods of remission. The disease is contagious and is not infectious character. It manifests itself in people of any age.
As it begins to psoriasis? The onset of the disease is characterized by the appearance of papules. Is peeling of the dense lumps of darkness rose, towering over the skin. Consider the first signs of psoriasis:
- The appearance on the skin discreet pruritus;
- The individual elements begin to fuse in psoriatic plaque with whitish scales;
- Occurs the rapid spread rash in a certain area of the skin.
The main reason for the manifestation of the pathology is an abnormal reaction of the body to exposure to external stimuli, resulting in the upper layers of the skin quickly die in different areas of the body. In a healthy person, the cycle of division and maturation of cells is about 28 days, the patient has psoriasis — approximately 5 days.
There are different theories of the occurrence of the disease:
- diseases of the immune system;
- a hereditary disease;
- triggered by infectious diseases;
- unbalanced energy;
- adverse weather conditions;
- the abuse of alcohol;
- constant stress;
- the epidermis is often exposed to injuries.
The first signs of psoriasis location
When psoriasis symptoms that manifest themselves in the body, in the following locations:
- hairy part of the head;
- the knees;
- the loin;
- the folds in the groin area.
Without the correct treatment, the lesions can affect mucous membranes, nails and joints.
The symptoms of the disease of the scalp characterized by the emergence of cards, which are covered by scales, which approximate the dandruff. The epidermis on the head scattered large red belt plate. The itching increases. Damage to the skin a comb exacerbates the process, contributing to the progression of the disease. The elasticity of the epidermis decreases, more wounded. Bumps on the head to actively flake. The disease does not affect the own hair. In the absence of treatment of the scalp, the process may spread to the area of the neck and behind the ears.
On the palms of the hands and feet of the horny layer coverage increases, it becomes rough, covered with cracks. The reason for the rapid cell division.
On the nails, the disease manifests itself in two ways: the nail is covered with small air when you fly, signs remind you of the nail fungus, when this is changed, and darkens the color of the nail. Nail plate begins to grow and flake off. Through it Peeps the different psoriatic papules, surrounded reddish, the rim, reminiscent of oil slick. From the edge of the nail, the changes are moving in the direction of the root. On the plate accumulate in the cells of the skin.
You can't auto-set-if the diagnosis! For accurate diagnosis it is necessary to perform a microscopic examination of the scales, with the help of x-rays to survey the joints, do a blood test. If the heavy loss, to perform the biopsy tissue.
Some patients point out that the periods of exacerbation occur in the winter or in late autumn, so the symptoms vary according to the phase and the season:
- Early and progressing phase. New elements are formed continuously, it is clamped to an increase in existing manifestations. Visibly strong, flaking, itchy.
- Fixed. Papules stop growing, the new rash is not evident. In the upper layer of the epidermis, appear small folds.
- Regressive. The shell passes, the cards disappear. In the place of their manifestations remain sites with greater pigmentation.
Tissues in dead condition, and become very susceptible to infections. The disease affects the nerve endings.
The symptoms of psoriasis in children
How to determine psoriasis in childhood? The first signs of children and infants are not typical. Can easily be confused with candidiasis.
The rashes appear in places that are not specific to pathology: on the face, the genital mucous folds. Often appears on the head, or in locations exposed to friction. Come unexpectedly, quickly covering his body, the face and other areas. During the pathology in children long-lasting, scratch-resistant. In babies with age spot bleeding expressed poorly. Occurs an increase sealing and lymphatic of the site.
In the growth phase manifestations stops, flattens the infiltration, decreasing the peeling. In the decreasing phase of the items to resolve. The lymph nodes soften the lower.
The symptoms of psoriasis in men and women
In general, the onset of the clinical picture does not vary according to gender. In the initial stage marked symptoms usually does not happen. To the extent that the development of the pathology displayed mild flaking, accompanied by itching and irritation. Joins the inflammatory process, itching and irritation are amplified. After combing appear cracks, scratches, pain. Then, the patches become larger, the thicken, the skin becomes rough. They are found in different parts of the body. Papules very quickly covered by silvery scales, increase in size, become cards. Form pockets of invalid edges (arcuate or ring-shaped).
The men move the disease more difficult.The symptoms of the onset of psoriasis men are characterized as more serious, as well as the representatives of the male sex, often ignore the first signs, the posting of a disease. The disease can affect the genitals. This is extremely unpleasant form of the disease, which is accompanied by a constant pain and itching. Often, the flake ringworm reaches the head of the member. Redness in the sexual organ it is easy to be confused with other illnesses.
In women, the symptoms of psoriasis occur most frequently in the period of the menstrual cycle. Until the first menstruation sometimes causes the appearance of the disease with the girls. Pathology in the genital area can be very alarming the woman, deliver the physical and psychological discomfort.
In adults, men and women can be frequently found pustular psoriasis, which is not specific to children and young people. Appear small grouped pustules. The inflammation increases, the elements are fused, forming purulent deposits. Under French fries it can be seen the erosion surface. Accompanied by headache, arthralgia, nausea.
Signs of arthropathic psoriasis
This type of pathology affects the joints, which suffer the most men. To diagnose the disease more difficult. It can be asymptomatic, but in the joints occur irreversible changes.
The symptoms of arthropathic psoriasis:
- Appears the pain in the joints;
- In his hands, feet were formed precipitation, that itch;
- The joints deform;
- The swelling and inflammation are sore;
- In the morning, you can experience stiffness of movements;
- The pain in the spinal region.
The symptoms resemble the signs of rheumatoid arthritis, but there are distinguishing characteristics:
- They are surprised with more joints between the fingers, the skin is covered redness;
- In addition to the fingers can be various other joints, but not at the same time;
- Many times, inflammation can occur in the big toe;
- The pathology is accompanied by pain on the mat;
- The process involved the intervertebral joints;
- In acute exacerbation in the skin, it appears as a rash;
- The disease limits the movement;
- The disease can be asymptomatic.
When you are above signals, the urgent need to convert to the dermatologist and a rheumatologist.
Symptoms of psoriasis
This is a rare form of pathology. The patient gets a rash on the entire surface of the body, which causes intense itching and is spreading rapidly.
The symptoms of psoriasis:
- The tent in the largest part of the body a lot of blush;
- The skin flaking;
- Appear pustules, blisters;
- Quickens the pulse;
- The temperature of the body varies;
- Appear strong, swelling, pain in the joints;
- Chills, fever.
The complications are characterized by swelling and severe infection, which can pass for pneumonia and sepsis, and chronic heart failure. All these complications when the psoriasis is often fatal.
The therapy does not rid the patient of psoriasis, from more of exacerbations. The necessary measures to prevent diseases:
- To avoid disturbances of the nervous system need to respect the mode of work, leisure, daily routine can help long walks in the open air, practicing sports;
- In a timely manner to treat inflammatory diseases, especially tonsillitis, otitis, caries and other diseases;
- It should be avoided if the professional activities related to the constant trauma of coverage of neuro-mental congestion (in the majority of cases, the worsening provoke stress);
- Give up alcoholic beverages. In alcoholics several more times record the psoriasis;
- In a timely manner to treat viral diseases;
- Eat properly (diet necessarily exclude the products that most commonly cause allergy: chocolate, honey, nuts, and other).