The skin of the pathology are, typically, manifestations of the internal problems of the body: reduced immunity, diseases of vital organs, intoxication, stress. Therefore, the therapy is often stretched on for years, but this type of disease, such as psoriasis, is still considered incurable. However, there is good news...
When they talk about the impossibility of a complete cure some kind of disease, which means that it manifests itself in different degrees, throughout life. Do these manifestations are rare and not causing strong discomfort to modern medicine, completely under the power.
Of which depends on the choice of the method of treatment of psoriasis
Psoriasis — chronic disease of the skin, that can have the most diverse causes. It is diagnosed at any age in people of both sexes, although more often detected in periods: 16-22 years and 57-60 years (the so-called age-peaks). According to the World health organization, suffers from psoriasis, 4% of the world's population.
Other name of psoriasis — flake ringworm. The disease manifests itself in the form of itchy patches or plaques of pink color, covered with silvery scales. The eruptions are localized in the knee and elbow folds, the scalp, on the hands, feet. The implementation of forms of psoriasis affects the nails.
Unlike other types of capitis, psoriasis is not passed from person to person and, presumably, has auto-immune underlying nature. Your treatment should be based primarily on the diagnosis of causes, in which the body begins to attack its own skin cells. These reasons can be:
- the genetic predisposition (about one-third of cases);
- endocrine diseases;
- the reaction to medications or the overdose by them;
- the damage of the skin when injury or inflammation;
- the stress;
- suffered from an infectious disease (flu, sore throat);
- the alcoholism;
About 30% of patients develop psoriatic arthritis (Psa), which often leads to disability. To avoid this heavy complications, to diagnose psoriasis and then start the treatment is necessary as soon as possible.
Modern approaches of treatment
The treatment must be individual and complex, and may not be universal for all scheme, since the appearance and development of psoriasis may be involves many factors, including the psychological state of the patient. Usually have to apply multiple techniques ranging from the more sparing and superficial and, gradually, increasing the therapeutic effect on multiple systems of the body. However, this does not solve the problem of co-morbidities, which identifies more than 50% of patients of psoriasis and aggravate the clinical picture such as inflammation of the various departments of the gastrointestinal tract, ent organs of the urinary system, as well as high blood pressure, diabetes. Requires experience of doctors from various branches of medicine, but, many times high-efficiency show the individual of alternative methods of treatment. Thus, the popular approaches of tibetan medicine, aiming at the optimization of all the vital processes in the body from the first procedures.
Methods effective for the treatment of psoriasis
Psoriasis is known since the antiquity, therefore, their treatment methods are based on long observations of patients. Found that relieve your state contribute to dosed exposure to the sun, proper diet, reduction of stress levels, the timely treatment of infections, cleaning of large outbreaks of deprive. This data has found its use in the development of different types of therapy.
Lasts at least six weeks, and is predominantly suburban. Mainly doctor means indicated in psoriasis, are powerful and have a number of side effects. When you see nausea, vomiting, decreased vision, vertigo, and other unpleasant symptoms should seek medical attention.
- Preparations of vitamins D3 and E. the Ointment, provision of dermatotropic and antipsoriatic action, containing analogues of the vitamin D — calcipotriol , tacalcitol, calcitriol, as well as E-vitaminum-sicut tools. Are contraindicated for children and pregnant women, should not be applied more than 20 to 35% of the surface of the skin. The combination of drugs with one another and with vitamins may increase their therapeutic and side effects. Given this fact, developed a balanced combination of external tools, which contains a complex of retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E) and ergocalciferol (vitamin D2).
- Immunosuppressants (immunosuppressive). This includes drugs such as methotrexate , cyclosporine and leflunomide. The side effects that can affect the kidneys, pancreas and liver, as well as express hypertension, tremor, weakness, headache, skin problems answers. Have an anti-inflammatory action, reduces the auto-immune effects.
- Corticosteroids. Hormonal funds in the form of ointments, creams, emulsions, gels. Has an anti-inflammatory, antipruritic, and antiallergic action. Are assigned as the only foreign medicines containing glucocorticoids action prolonged and III–IV class activity — clobetasol, betamethasone , triamcinolone, mometasone, methylprednisolone, and combined with other effect substances, antibiotics, salicylic acid, urea. The reception of steroids, medicines for inside when the psoriasis is not assigned because of the high probability that a effect of termination: the first there has been a significant improvement in the health and the sick, but after the termination of the intake of drugs, it becomes worse than before treatment. The main idea of glucocorticoid therapy — to achieve its maximum therapeutic effect of possible doses.
- Innovative medicines. Mainly applied in outdoor, and are of high cost. It is necessary to understand that the suppression of immunity usually leads to frequent respiratory infections, as well as the diarrhea, nausea and chronic headaches, therefore, in the absence of improvement after five months of application of the above medicines they replace.
Effects of light, sound and electrical current of different frequencies widely used in the treatment of psoriasis and gives a minimum of side effects.
- The sun's UV radiation. Efficient watches of the sun, which can be organised in a clinic, in the solarium or in the home. It is important to harmonize the duration and frequency of procedures the doctor individually, and not surpass them. Side effect — aging of the skin, the occurrence of malignant tumors.
- The use of narrow band USE-therapy with a wavelength of 311 nm. An innovative method, used as monotherapy. Course of treatment is 2.5 months, when the duration of a procedure in a few minutes. The procedures are assigned to three times per week. Observes the visible clinical improvement and a long remission up to 2 years.
- Therapy ultrasonic. Has an anti-inflammatory, resolving, analgesic, antipruritic action. Does not have contraindications, but may not be used when the psoriasis on the scalp.
- PUVA. Photochemotherapy-effective, efficient, when itching on the scalp, palms of hands and soles of the feet. The course is 15-25 procedures in place, exposure to ultraviolet rays, with the duration of 3 to 4 hours.
- Electrical. Procedure to improve the condition of the nervous system of the patient in cases in which there is a strong factor of stress. With the impact on the brain weak current pulse, the patient artificially plunged in sleep. The course may be 12 to 30 procedures with a duration of 30 to 40 minutes. The unit shut down immediately after the patient is asleep, the wake up occurs alone and in peace.
- Laser therapy. The course of 7-9 procedures lasting no more than 3 minutes. The radiation of the laser normalises and regenerates the skin and prevents formation of new rashes. The remission lasts at least a year, and when the integrated therapy of psoriasis may not bother the patient for several years.
When the appointment of the course of physical therapy, it is important not to ignore the process, instead of reduce, but not increase their number, at their discretion.
Applies rare, because it is a stress to the body, but in certain cases, can significantly improve the patient's condition.
In the case of onset of psoriasis associated with sui elit of the body, that descended out of the large intestine, is applied to the technique of Martynov. Surgically recovers the integrity of the special valve between the subtle and the large intestine, which carries protection properties, blocking the path of the pathogenic microbes. After this plastic surgery is celebrated for the relief of the state of patients, not only with psoriasis, but with allergy, bronchial asthma, neurodermatitis, peptic ulcer disease.
Also, the surgical methods are used when the psoriasis of the nails: the removal of a nail may solve the problem, and in its place to grow a healthy nail plate.
A spa treatment in the heat of the sea or mountain, the climate of the sun the seasons of the year has a positive effect on the state of psoriasis patients. The biggest attraction of the coast of the Dead sea (Israel, Jordan), the Pamir mountains (Tajikistan). It is particularly effective to the combination of a favorable environment and rates of thermal baths.
Excess weight is one of the factors stimulating the psoriasis, in addition, when the disease are marked boxes of fat degeneration of the liver. Diet therapy prescribes complete abstinence from alcohol, fats, and spicy foods, the reduction in the diet the amount of flour and confectionery products. The basis of the diet should be milk, meat, plant products, it is helpful to fish. If the person throughout his life, there were even isolated cases of allergic reactions to these or other products — for example, chocolate, citrus fruits, honey — and should also be excluded.
Correction of the life style
For psoriasis patients, who are invalid all the options of intoxication of the organism, associated with a way of life: smoking, alcohol intake, consumption of fast food, work in hazardous occupations, the use of caustic for use in the home. Areas should monitor the frequency of cleaning, to the accumulation of dust and wool of animals pet did not provoke the emergence of allergies. Reduction of stress levels, sleep healthy, appropriate recreation, walks in the open air will benefit the patient with psoriasis.
Diet therapy and correction of lifestyle — deceptively simple treatment methods. If the ban list is very long and acts on the patient by depressing the use will not be. One must distinguish between services drunkenness and alcoholism, the situation of Smoking and nicotine dependency, food, promiscuity and the desire for harmful products, because of hormone imbalances disorders. If you have years of bad habits need more, diagnosis, and treatment of comorbidities.
The methods of folk medicine
In-house to improve the health status of psoriasis patients, often using the popular disinfectant, anti-inflammatory and antiburn tools. Is a variety of creams and lotions on the basis of birch tar, solidol, copper sulphate, hot baths with herbs (celandine, succession) or salts. The ingredients can be purchased separately and mix the selected recipe or buy in the pharmacy finished of ointment to the base of the plants for the collection or the tool to the bathroom. The side effects are generally minimal, but and the therapeutic effect is expressed poorly. These methods can be applied to more as part of a comprehensive treatment of psoriasis.
Approaches of tibetan medicine
Tibetan medicine works in the treatment of psoriasis in several areas:
- the purification of the lymph, blood, liver, biliary ways;
- the normalization of metabolic processes;
- it improves the immunity;
- the harmonisation emotional of the fund;
- remove the skin from itching and burning.
To achieve these objectives, apply different types of dispersion, therapies (acupuncture, moxibustion), massage (map, vacuum, with the use of hot stones), the integrated system of herbal medicine (teas, ointments, compresses, baths). Unlike tibetan medicine — soft suspendisse libero impact on the body at a deep level, that allows you to make a treatment for reasons of psoriasis since the first procedures, which generally does not offer european medicine. Responsive to the techniques of tibetan medicine which patients can get a few weeks effect, comparable with many years of complex treatment in european clinics.
Psoriasis — a disease, which requires the individual comprehensive approach, without pursuing fast a result. A qualified medical professional when the appointment of a course of therapy will be guided by a complex of data and, if necessary, make adjustments to the frequency, duration, and orientation procedures. In different periods of life, depending on age, hormonal development of chronic diseases, conditions of work and life of some of the methods can lose their effectiveness, and others go to the front. Self-discipline is the correction of the life style and quiet and trusting relationship with your doctor will help to make the manifestations of psoriasis are rare and minimal.